Online Privacy Training
Our online training courses provide a highly effective and cost-efficient way to meet to your privacy training needs. We leverage our expertise and knowledge as consultants (and lawyers) to develop courses for employees in the public, private, NGO and health sectors. As we create our own courses from start to finish, they are all highly customizable to suit the specific needs of organizations. Working with you, we can produce privacy training that reflects your market niche, regulatory environment and internal policies/procedures.
Online training provides a number of important features:
- On Demand: Courses are delivered through a learning management system that allows learners to complete training on their own schedules. This approach is ideal for organizations of all sizes, and in all sectors.
- Flexible Learning: Our courses are adaptable to different learning styles, as learners have the ability to complete courses with or without narration.
- Course Workbook: All courses include a workbook that serves as a resource for learners to refer to after the course is complete.
- Knowledge Check: A brief quiz at the end of each course ensures that learners understand the material.
- Certificate of Completion: A certificate of completion provides evidence that training has been provided, which can be valuable in case of regulatory investigations, lawsuits, etc.
- Administration: Our system allows you to administer courses for your organization, including the ability to assign training rights, track learner progress, generate internal management reports and download certificates upon completion.
Please contact us for a demo and for more information about how our online privacy training courses can suit your needs.
As a digital marketing agency it is essential that we are able to address the privacy-related implications and obligations arising out of the solutions we provide. The Canada Privacy online privacy training ensures that our employees are properly trained to understand the principles that apply when designing systems and dealing with personal information in a technologically complex environment.—Jennifer Balogh - Vigorate Digital Solutions