Last revised: July 26, 2013
- Links. The CPSI Site contains links to other sites. These links are being provided to you as a convenience and should not be construed as an endorsement of the related site, its owner, products or services. If you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this CPSI Site, you do so entirely at your own risk. CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. reserves the right to terminate any link at any time. A link to another site should not be construed to mean that CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. is affiliated or associated with, or is legally authorized to use any trademark, trade name, logo or copyrighted symbol that may be reflected in the link or in the description of the link to such other sites. CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, to any such linked sites, including but not limited to any terms as to the accuracy, ownership, validity or legality of any content of a linked site.
- Communications. Unless otherwise explicitly stated herein, any communication or material that you transmit to the CPSI Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, software, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. All non-personal information submitted to CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. including, without limitation, comments, information, feedback and ideas regarding our company, products or services (“Non-Personal Information”) shall be deemed at the time of the communication to be, and shall remain, the property of CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. shall be entitled to full unrestricted rights of ownership in relation to the Non-Personal Information including, without limitation, the right to use or disclose such Non-Personal Information in any form, medium or technology now known or later developed, and for any purpose, commercial or otherwise as it sees fit in CanadaPrivacy Services Inc.’s sole discretion without compensation to you. CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. shall not be subject to any obligations of confidentiality regarding any information submitted to it unless specifically agreed in writing by CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. or required by law.Absent the use of encryption, the Internet is not a secure medium and privacy cannot be ensured. Internet e-mail is vulnerable to interception and forging. CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. will not be responsible for any damages you or a third party may suffer as a result of the transmission of confidential information that you make to CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. through the Internet, or that you expressly or implicitly authorize CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted information. You are solely responsible for the content of your communications and their legality under all laws and regulations. You agree that any information submitted for inclusion on the CPSI Site does not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any third parties and you grant CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. a right to provide access to such information from the CPSI Site.
- Trademarks. Certain words, phrases, names, designs or logos used on the CPSI Site may constitute trademarks, service marks or trade names of CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. or third parties. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the CPSI Site are either Trademarks of CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. or of third parties. Nothing contained on the CPSI Site should be construed as granting, by implication, waiver, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use the Trademarks of CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. or the applicable third party owner, without prior written permission.
- Disclaimer. CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. assumes no responsibility for the accuracy, correctness, completeness, content or timeliness of the Materials provided on the CPSI Site. CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. assumes no obligation to update the Materials or ensure that the Materials contain current information. Materials contained on the CPSI Site may contain typographical errors and may be changed without notice. CANADAPRIVACY SERVICES INC. DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OR REPRODUCTION OF THE MATERIALS OR ANY PORTION THEREOF. ALL MATERIALS ON THE CPSI SITE AND ACCESS TO THE CPSI SITE ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS” AND ANY WARRANTY, CONDITION OR OTHER TERM OF ANY KIND INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR TITLE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, OR ARISING FROM A COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE OR TRADE PRACTICE IS HEREBY EXCLUDED. YOU SHOULD NOT ASSUME THAT THE CPSI SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE CPSI SITE WILL OPERATE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION.
- Limitation of Liability. YOUR USE AND BROWSING OF THE CPSI SITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL CANADAPRIVACY SERVICES INC. OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DELIVERING THE CPSI SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES, WHATSOEVER AND HOWSOEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS OF USE, LOST DATA, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, PERSONAL INJURY, OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE CPSI SITE OR IN RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THE CPSI SITE, WHETHER THE ACTION IS IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, EVEN IF CANADAPRIVACY SERVICES INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- Viruses. While efforts are made to ensure that all information provided on the CPSI Site does not contain computer viruses, CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. assumes no responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your computer equipment or other property, or for any corruption or loss of data on account of your access to, use of, or browsing on the CPSI Site, or your downloading of any Materials from the CPSI Site. You should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses and should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the applicable items of information contained on your computer system.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless CanadaPrivacy Services Inc. and its directors, officers, employees, agents and affiliates from and against any claim, liability, damages, losses or expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) arising from or relating to your access and/or use of this CPSI Site.